Nvidia May Be Lone Rider on Next Big Technology Wave: Robotics

Dell's most forward-looking people spoke about the future at Dell World a few weeks ago. One of the sessions I attended dovetailed with something that appears to be glaringly obvious -- to me, anyway -- which is that is that robots likely will be the next big technology wave. I then wandered around to find out what Dell was doing in robotics, and I couldn't find anything. Dell is not alone, as I'm not aware of any of the current leading technology firms doing anything in robotics with one exception: Nvidia.

from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/2JI4pXb
via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Operation MiddleFloor: Unmasking the Disinformation Campaign Targeting Moldova’s National Elections

Executive Summary: Ahead of Moldova’s elections on October 20, 2024, Check Point Research detected an ongoing disinformation campaign aimin...